Tuesday, February 23, 2010

You Make it Real

Now that I'm back in Kalamazoo, I can upload pictures again. I feel like I'm always forgetting either the cord or my camera every time I go back in forth from Kalamazoo to Muskegon. I really need to make sure I remember both when I go to Florida.

Aside from being at the hospital while my grandmother had surgery, I had a really great weekend. It did go by too quickly, though. After work Saturday, I went home to get ready real quick, met up with Josh at his house, and had Stacey and others over before going to Envy to watch Four Finger Five. I love, love, love when I get to be with both my friends and Josh. It makes me so happy.




(Josh & I) <3






(Anne & Rocky)


(Livi & Brandon)

Once we actually got to the club downtown, we were appalled that we had to actually wait in a line outside in MUSKEGON. "Clubs" don't exactly last longer than a month there because they usually take a turn for the worse and get violent and messy. The only reason we wanted to go was to support some friends and celebrate Stacey's birthday. Unfortunately, Josh and I ended up waited 50 minute for a drink at the bar. It was ridiculous!
We still had a good time, nonetheless. I'm always impressed with these guys:

(Four Finger Five)

I picked up their new CD and it sounds great!

Alright, I need to get back to editing my cousin's wedding video. I have to make sure I show it to her before we leave for Florida! So it's back to editing and drinking this delicious bottle of wine. =]
Have a great week, everyone!

xoxo,
Laura

1 comment:

Joanne Angelina said...

Came upon your blog and I must say, its quite lovely. Hope you're having a great week so far! :)
xoxo