Currently, my grandmother is in the hospital and has to undergo open heart surgery Monday morning. There's a lot going on right now, and if anyone would care to pray for her health, I'd really appreciate it. She's super strong and doing alright, but I'm sure she's terrified about the surgery. I want nothing more than for her to feel comfortable and at ease knowing that her whole family will be by her side 100% of the time.
I'm so happy it's the weekend. I am only working day shifts tomororw and Sunday. I forgot what it's like to have nights off where I can do things that I want to do. Tomorrow after work I'm going to celebrate Stacey's birthday at a new club in Muskegon where Four Finger Five will be playing. I love nights where I get to be with both my friends and my boyfriend. LOVE!
I have to add mention to this phenomenal sunshine we've been having in West Michigan the past couple of days. It totally turns my mood around when I'm having a bad day. Amazing how a little bit of light can do such a thing, huh?
I'm also loving being a member of Chictopia It's such a fun community and gives me a chance to share my personal style with others who enjoy it!

I can't stop thinking about Florida. Only one more week! If only I had more clothes suitable for warm weather. ;\ I feel like all I own are cardigans, sweaters, long pants and scarves! Hopefully it will be warm enough to be living in my swimsuits for the majority of my time there. I can't wait to be happy, relaxed, and in the sun!!
Have a great weekend.
xoxo,
Laura
1 comment:
hai dear, nice to find your blog :)
keep posting great style oke!! im in members on chictopia.
feel free for visit.comment.follow me
thank you.
Post a Comment