Tuesday, February 9, 2010

(I meant to post this on Thursday night of last week, but my internet stopped working right before publishing.)

Life has been crazy lately! I really underestimated what my last semester of college would be like. I knew it would be insanely busy, but I guess I didn't anticipate THIS much work. As stressful as life has been lately, I can honestly say that I am enjoying myself.

I cannot believe January is already over... it feels like it just started yesterday. Before you know it, it's going to be March! The month of January was TONS of fun. A lot of the time was spent getting back into the swing of things with school, but I've been doing lots of different things.

For starters, whenever I go back to Muskegon I've been spending most of my time with Josh & the pup! He's getting SO big already, I can't believe how time flies.


This is Syrus getting his very first bath. He did so well!

My first weekend back in Kalamazoo after Christmas break was exciting. The Southpaw Players and Four Finger Five played at the Strutt across from the guys' house on Academy. The crows was small because the fire marshal gave strict orders to only let 40 people in, including faculty, but we made the best of it! The girls and I had such a good time.



Then, on the 14th, the ladies got together to celebrate Brooklyn's 22nd birthday.

(Samantha, Kaitlyn, Brooklyn before going out)

And then...
(GOSH I feel like I have so much to catch up on!)
The following week the guys had a going away party for Emil. Emil (who is from Norway) spent a few years with us here in Kalamazoo attending WMU. He became so close to all of us. I truly enjoyed every bit of our friendship. He is going to be missed. ;'[



(Josh and I at Emil's party) This is a classic Josh photo.


On the 25th, Birr and I set out to Grand Rapids to see Motion City Soundtrack for the first time in YEARS. We've both seen them at least 6 times in the past and we knew it would be so much fun reliving old high school memories. The concert was a blast!

(The whole group after the MCS concert)


There are two dates coming up that I can’t wait for. First, being my last spring break ever. February 26th I will be taking off to Ft. Myers, FL to stay in a condo with my parents and grandparents. Not a typical college senior’s crazy spring break, but I’m totally ok with that! I’m just looking forward to relaxing and being in WARM weather.
The second date I’m looking forward to is May 1st! Graduation, finally! The one scary side to this is that I have to get a big-girl job and move on with life. I’m absolutely terrified to jump out into the career world, it’s a scary place right now.

Well, that's all I have for now. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Aww, I loveeed reading this post and catching up on a few things in your life! Definitely looks like you had a great month! I love and miss you! :)