Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I received a 100% on my Leadership Profile!
It's such a relief when your hard work pays off x10.
I took my first exam, I have an advising appointment at 11:30, then another exam at 5. (my hard one)
Tomorrow: Broadcast Journalism exam at 12:30, Sociology exam at 2:45.
THEN FINISHED... until summer classes start at mcc. ;]
I'm really excited to be going home for the summer and taking 12 credits.
I really have to bust my ass if I'm going to be finished next year, but I like being pushed.
It really sucks that I lost so many credits due to transferring and Specs Howard credits not being evaluated and equivalent to WMU classes.
It's alright though, it's still a rewarding feeling knowing that I'm working twice as hard.

I'll be back and working at Buffalo Wild Wings in Muskegon this summer. I really do miss that job. I'm motivated to make enough money to have for a few months rent next fall.
I'm living BY MYSELF, and I absolutely cannot wait. I'm pretty sure I found a place to live... my parents came to visit me this weekend to help me look at places. I found a studio at The Pointe at Western for a pretty good rate.


Next Thursday (bright and early) Josh and I will be leaving for Virginia Beach!
I am soooo excited to get away for a few days. We get to visit Kris and Brittany and the baby!
We are both looking forward to this trip so much after the crazy year we've had. We NEED a vacation.


He makes my life so enjoyable. I can't believe it's almost been 3 years. =]

2 comments:

Tieka, Selective Potential said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tieka, Selective Potential said...

whoops, haha.
im still a little bit new at this commenting thing.

but i love you back!
im super glad you have one of these,
so i can keep up even more on what's going on with you.
cant wait to see you,
love you tons.