Thursday, September 16, 2010

You Can Steer

I thought I was officially done with posting on my blog after so much time had passed and I kind of lost the urge to update on my life.

Things have changed immensely for me. I have been constantly on the go and trying to get my life/future figured out. I want to feel accomplished. Now I know what people meant when they said graduation is scary, welcome to the real world.

Recent News:

Josh and I broke up.

I decided to move to Grand Haven with my friend Wendi.

I've gained a new perspective on life.

I'm doing things for myself. What I want. Not what others want of me.

I know it sounds selfish, and sometimes I believe it is myself, but I want to make sure I'm doing what I want to do. I need a fresh start.

I want to blog again. I want to do it because I love it, not because I feel like it's an obligation. I want to be able to look back on this and say "I'm glad I put that in writing."

So here's to a fresh start.

1 comment:

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Fresh starts are the best! Looking forward to reading your blog, love!