Monday, February 14, 2011

Precious Love

Happy Valentine's Day!

My weeks have been absolutely FLYING by! I can't believe how quickly the past few months have gone. I am usually wishing winter away, and now I feel like it's slipping right on by. The sun is shining today and it's a gorgeous V-day. =]

Life has been pretty spectacular lately. If I could have one
wish, however, it would be a new job. I have been searching for a career since I graduated in May. No such luck. The job market in West Michigan is absolutely dreadful in the film, video, and media industry. Ridiculous idea for a college major? Maybe. Regret it? Absolutely not. The right job is out there for me. I just need to keep my chin up and be thankful that I went to school for something that I love.

Quick recap of a view events that happened since my last update
:

My sister and I at my cousin's benefit for his brain cancer. We raised thousands to support him and his family! So proud.

At my cousin's twin boys 5th birthday party.

Finally! A girl's night with my best friend Stacey. Out for drinks and dancing with the ladies.


I hope you all have a fabulous Valentine's day and you get to spend it with that special someone. Tonight, Kyle is spoiling me by making me dinner with a few surprises up his sleeve. =] The best.



xoxo,
laura

No comments: