This past weekend was soooo amazing. I didn't have to work any night shifts (which are almost always until 2am) so I actually got to see friends AGAIN! It's crazy to think that it was officially my last weekend in Muskegon as a college student. This weekend is my birthday, so I'm staying in Kalamazoo to celebrate w/ friends who are coming from out of town to see me! Man, I'm so blessed. And next weekend my very first roommate from when I lived in Detroit is getting married! So I'll be spending the weekend in Detroit again (I was just there a couple weeks ago) and I'll be staying with my sister and brother-in-law again as well. I love seeing them and staying there because they live so close to where I used to live. It's great seeing old friends when I go. Plus Josh will be with me, so it's always nice showing him around.
On Friday night Josh and I met up with some friends at Glenside Pub and then later went to Bonicki's.

Some of the girls

Two of my favorites girls in the world. This picture makes me laugh. ;]

Josh and I with Matt and Brandi


Myself with Angela and Adrienne
....annnddddd, the love of my life, Joshua.

Only two full weeks left of school, and then final exams! It's going to be a crazy few weeks, but I can't wait to feel accomplished! Hope everyone has a good week. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment