

(Striped top, jeans, belt & boots: Forever 21, Pashmina scarf: from Afghanistan)

My apartment building is really starting to scare me lately. Up until this month everything has been absolutely perfect. I love living in my little studio, I love my backyard w/ the gorgeous pond, ducks, swimming pool, etc. Just recently I've had some neighbors constantly yelling and cussing and fighting. It freaks me out and it echoes through my apartment. They are two floors above me and they are always outside screaming and saying terrible things. Last week I got called a "white bitch" because I didn't respond to one of them when they tried to get my attention. I'm not a bitch, I just DON'T want to get involved. Because more than likely, I will be calling the police on them in the coming days...
Anyway, aside from all that drama, I'm really looking forward to the weekend! I'm turning ::gasp:: 23 on Saturday! I can't wait to see all of my friends. Plus, my parents are coming down to Kalamazoo to take me out to dinner. =] Yay!

(My 21st bday at Monaco Bay two years ago. That's Matt Giraud from American Idol singing to me! ;] )
Have a great night! <3
Film of the Day: Garden State
Directed by Zach Braff (2004)

The first time I saw this film back when it was released I cried in my bedroom while watching it by myself. To this day, I'm still unsure about what brought the tears, but I think it's because Natalie Portman's portrayal of Sam is so personable, vulnerable, and relate-able. It's just a down-to-earth film that I think everyone should see.
4 comments:
hai i'm back sweet:))
love your botts.really
nice outfit dear^^
Love the shoes.
Sorry about the bad neighbors. I always end up being the 80yr old woman complaining about noise on a Monday night if my neighbors are loud. You'll be moving soon though right?
Happy early birthday!
beautiful! I love the stripes!
Post a Comment