Here are some photos of what my studio looks like:My cousin Maria got married to Adam on Saturday!
It's crazy that everyone on my dad's side of the family is marrying off already.
My cousin Andrea is next, marrying in July of 2010. It's a crazy couple of years with weddings.
I had to opportunity to film Maria's wedding, and I will be editing their video for them.
Josh and I at the Renico Wedding. (I hate this picture)
Classes started on Tuesday. So far, so good, I suppose. I'm taking mostly sociology classes to fulfill my minor, and it's pretty redundant. I'm also taking Spanish II because I need two semesters of foreign language.
Tonight my parents are coming into town because they are on vacation from work. We are going to the new casino in Battle Creek. I can't believe it's already the weekend!
Tonight my parents are coming into town because they are on vacation from work. We are going to the new casino in Battle Creek. I can't believe it's already the weekend!
1 comment:
I've always wanted to live alone, but never got the chance! You're so lucky! It look so cute (and clean!) I'm hoping Brett will move out someday so I can actually have my own (clean) place. (teehee). I really want to come out and see it and you. I'm definitely going to do that soon, I'll let you know as soon as our schedules both calm down a little bit;)
LOVE you.
Post a Comment