So we stayed in most of the weekend catching up and discussing things. We went to Crow's Nest Saturday morning for the first time in over a year (it's the place he took me when we had our very first breakfast together) and then we went to go see a movie at Rave Motion Picture (the best movie theater in the state, seriously!)
Today was amazing. I woke up, made Josh breakfast, and planned a trip to Gull Meadow Farms. It was the PERFECT Autumn day. Actually, it was hot out. The colors were perfect and I loved every minute of it.
We took a wagon ride to this huge corn maze that was shaped as the state of Michigan. We went through several rows of apple trees, they were beautiful!


(This was the amazing corn maze we went through)
(My adorable boyfriend.)
(Getting lost.)
(My adorable boyfriend.)
(Getting lost.)We wandered around a little bit, searching for all the different types of apples they had. We decided that since there were so many on the ground, that the farm wouldn't notice if we took a few apples for ourselves.

I had a fabulous weekend.
It's just now starting to thunderstorm here in Kalamazoo, a few hours after hearing about it hitting Muskegon. Hopefully this means I get some sleep tonight. I already have Spanish class in less than 8 hours. I need to get my sleep schedule back on track! Thank you, Melatonin.
Have a fabulous week! <3

I had a fabulous weekend.
It's just now starting to thunderstorm here in Kalamazoo, a few hours after hearing about it hitting Muskegon. Hopefully this means I get some sleep tonight. I already have Spanish class in less than 8 hours. I need to get my sleep schedule back on track! Thank you, Melatonin.
Have a fabulous week! <3

2 comments:
I'm glad you had a great weekend! You look soo cute in your pictures. I want to go to a corn maze soo bad, that one looks awesome! I really need to make a trip up to see you; I miss you tons. Love you!
You are so cute!
Post a Comment