Josh and I had a BLAST in Virginia Beach.
Spending time with Kris and Brittany was sooo much fun. Their son, Braedon, is such a doll.
They made us feel at home the entire time, and I am so grateful.
We went mini golfing on Friday night and then had Mexican dinner at Guadalajara on the strip.
We watched movies and played with Braedon and had a good time.
And then on Saturday we all went down to the beach and hung out drinking margaritas and soaking up the sun.
It was amazing.

The rest of the vacation was fabulous.
Josh and I are both so grateful that Kris and Brit let us stay with them, especially with having a newborn baby and all.
I really hope we can go back again sometime.

Summer classes at MCC started for me on monday.
I am taking Spanish 101 and History 102 - Western Civilization.
So far I'm having a pretty good time learning Spanish, and I'm hoping to catch on quickly since I have to take my second semester of it at WMU in the Fall since I need two full semesters for my major.
I'm also signing up for an online course in the Fall at MCC so I can get some extra credits toward graduation, and online classes at MCC seem to be pretty easy so far.
Anything to help me graduate by next summer!
I'm really working hard to make sure I'm finished next year. I never just take 12 credits per semester... I really want it to pay off. Especially since I'm a year behind because of Specs Howard.
I can't wait to be done. I'm sure Josh can't wait either. I'm so excited for the next steps of our lives together.
1 comment:
I want to hang out,
so you can tell me all about it!
I'm free alllll week basically,
except Thursday, or Saturday night.
Let me know when you're free,
so we can try and get together!
I miss you tons and reallllly want to see you!<3
Post a Comment