Friday, December 23, 2011

Wishing for a Wonderland


So it's December. The 23rd to be exact. Christmas is two days away and West Michigan is missing the one thing we are blessed with each and every winter: SNOW! I can't remember a single green Christmas in my 24 years, so this is definitely a holiday for the books. I'm hoping that even though we'll be missing the frosty blankets of white over our neighborhood's homes and yards, this Christmas will still be as beautiful and heartwarming as ever.


For some reason, I had a difficult time getting into the Christmas spirit early this year. Although it could be due to the snow hiatus in the midwest, I believe it has something to do with being too busy to reflect on the true meaning of this magical holiday. Call me crazy, but I had shown no emotion for the holiday until a musical scene from Glee's Christmas episode came on. (Cheesy, right?!) But it spoke to my heart and filled it with those warm feelings that had been missing.


I hope you all have a very merry Christmas. Be safe, stay warm, and give the gift of kindness to everyone you know.



My Christmas outfit inspiration of the day:


Winter Wonderland



xoxo,

Laura

No comments: