Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bed of Roses




This past week has been dedicated to saving money for my trip to Tennessee next month. My sister's friend Keara is getting married in the Smokey Mountains of Gatlinburg and she asked me to photograph the wedding. The best part? It's almost a cost-free trip for me because my sister asked me to ride with her without paying for gas, and I'm staying in a bunk in the cabin. All I need is some spending money for some minor shopping, and possibly a cocktail or two. ;] I'm SUPER excited about this trip because I used to go to Tennessee every year as a kid because I have family from there. Being in the mountains again is going to be an absolute dream come true. Not to mention the cabin we're staying in is GORGEOUS.

What a DREAM!

Happy hump day everyone!

xoxo,
Laura

No comments: