I went back to Muskegon for the weekend (per usual) to work at bdubs Thursday night, a double on Saturday, and Sunday morning. Since I had the day off on Friday, I celebrated Josh's birthday by making him a seafood dinner and giving him his gifts. His birthday is actually tomorrow, but I won't be able to see him since he's there and I'm in Kalamazoo. We're used to these long distance, not seeing each other on birthdays kind of thing. We had a great time though, and I love when I get to spend an entire DAY with my boyfriend! I feel so spoiled when I get a whole day, because it's rare that we get that. And we've been together for over three years. Crazy!

I wore this on Friday. It's nice to be at home and NOT have to wear my disgusting Buffalo Wild Wings uniform. I'm so sick of that thing!

(Blazer & Crochet Top by Forever 21; Shorts by Liz Claiborne; Boots from Charlotte Russe; Tights from Target)


This is one of my favorite tops. I've had it for probably almost four years now.. and I always end up going back to it because it goes with so many things in my closet. I'm crazy about crocheted items.. I love detail.

I hope the school weeks fly by just as quickly as the weekends have been.
46 DAYS UNTIL GRADUATION! =]
Film of the Day:
Closer (2004) Directed by Mike Nichols.

This movie has always been a favorite of mine. It has that gut-wrenching factor in a drama that some people can't stand to watch, but I love the intensity of it. Plus, the men are nice on the eyes.
I also became a Mark. Representative today! Please visit my store and order some of the best beauty products ever for amazing prices!
My Store!
Hope you all have a great week!
xoxo,
Laura
3 comments:
I love this outfit. Blazer's and shorts are my favorite!
ps: how did you get the chictopia.com thing? I've been trying to figure it out and I can't seem to!
love your outfit.so chic dear :)
have a great day.
love,anita
That's a cute shirt! :)
http://initialed.blogspot.com
Post a Comment